Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best brand eyeliner/shadow to create the ';smokey'; eye look?

What do YOU recommend? I always end up buying some cheap crap that doesn't work %26amp; smudges badly. lol. Any suggestions appreciated!What is the best brand eyeliner/shadow to create the ';smokey'; eye look?
I recommend GOSH Let's Twist eyeliner it's brilliant because it's waterproof and doesn't smudge or fade. I am also impressed with Avon eyeshadows they have those little eyeshadows that come as powder and you dip the applicator in the pot, a good smokey eye effect is if you use 2 or 3 eyeshadow colours and blend them in using an eyeshadow brush. What is the best brand eyeliner/shadow to create the ';smokey'; eye look?
MAC is very good but is also expensive. I have found that the Loreal HIP collection is very good. It is somewhat comparable to MAC also as they have some of the same shades. I love the HIP eyeliner also but Clinique eyeliner is really good also. Just make sure you use a soft kohl eyeliner bc it'll be soft and easier to be smudged, thus will look better. Most of the top line eyeliners are smooth and soft though. I hope I could be of some help to you.
I like Chanel eyeliner pencil in ';Noir';. Also, Chanel and Dior eye shadows are great. Try Chanel single eye shadow in ';Lotus'; or Ivory'; underneath your brow, and then ';Safari'; on the eyelid and crease.
I think Avon's one is wicked! It's like a double sided one. One side has silver eyeshadow the otherside has a metallic black pencil. I think its about 拢6 and it gives you perfect smokey eyes! x
MAC eyeliners and eyeshadow are great


and bobbi brown shadows are too





u should prbbly put a primer before you put on any shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color