Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you apply eyeliner to make your eye look more pretty?

I want eyeliner that makes my eyes maybe look BIGGER and PRETTIER...because i have pretty eyes, but i dont think im using my eyeliner to the best of my abitilty. I have dark brown eyes if that helps. Please give me some advice!How do you apply eyeliner to make your eye look more pretty?
I like to apply just a thin, THIN line of liquid eyeliner to my top lid.





If your not the best with liquid liner, I pull the corner of my eye, so its flat, and if one line is too difficult, try small short strokes to form a long one.





It takes practice;)





I also use pencil occasionally on inside of my bottom lid, and the corner of my top. the problem with this is that through out the day it tends to fade.How do you apply eyeliner to make your eye look more pretty?
dont apply to much to your bottom lid and brown is a better color than black. you want to apply it as close as possible to your eyelash and on your upper lid you can use more eyeliner than your bottom lid. you want the look to be natural more like you have naturally full lashes rather than looking scary with too much
use the right color!


i have dark brown eyes, too.


you should try this:


- put a little bit of white eyeliner,


maybe 1/4 of the way through your


bottom eyeliner from the outside directly


on your waterline. make it sharp + crisp and


don't let it go in your eyelashes!


- use lengthening mascara and tightline (lift


your eyelashes and draw along the waterline


and root) with black eyeliner right above where


the white went.





if neither of those, do a crisp dark purple / plum line.
wow the people above me do not know what theyre talking about..





since you have brown eyes.. DONT WEAR BROWN EYELINER..


actually purple is supposed to bring out brown the most, but I'd say maybe a pink base, and then use a tad of a purple eyeliner on the top and a little on the bottom, then fill in the inner circle with a fine black eyeliner.





hope that made sense (:
I find the prettiest way to do it is to avoid applying it all the way round your eye, because dark colours on the inside of the eye makes them appear smaller.





Also, flick it out and up at the outside corners...





here's a pic of my eye to give you some idea lol


http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>
search it on youtube....it's really helpful to watch someone do it....then do it your self








i'll add links once i look them up....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ12Ku7f_鈥?/a>


btw...that's not me in the video...i just searched it in youtube and it's a helpful video
if u have dark eyes i would suggest black. if i was u id apply some to the top of my eye because thats what i do and it really brings out my eyes


i love it
You can wear black, dark plum, or dark brown eyeliner. Apply it in a thin line above your lid; and use a pencil for the lower lid eyeliner.
You should try a smokey black eyeliner... Also, if you put the liner around your whole eye your eye will look BIGGER.. Kinda just circle around liquid or non liquid..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color