Friday, December 11, 2009

Does smokey eye look good on everyone? Or am I just applying it wrong?

I've been using make up for at least 10 years so I consider myself to know what I'm doing. But, every time I try smokey eye I just look scary. Is there anyone else that can't pull this look off?Does smokey eye look good on everyone? Or am I just applying it wrong?
maybe you should try using diff. colors like grey instead of blk and like lighter colore like midnight blue and purpleDoes smokey eye look good on everyone? Or am I just applying it wrong?
Absolutely! Anyone can wear a smokey eye.





Even with 10 yrs experience u still may not know your own eyes, what all you can do with them - and where color most compliments the shape of YOUR eyes.





A great smokey eye is achieved thru taking time to apply the color little by little and blend, blend, blend!





Most the color is applied at the base and the ';smoke'; comes up - blended upward and out with a brush, get it?





I think taking the time to go talk to a makeup artist may help to give you tips about your eyes you may not have known, you only get through training and EXPERIENCE. Ask someone at your fav makeup counter.





My only rule of thumb is make sure you like what you see on their face befoer asking them to help you with anything on your own! : )





Hope this helps. God Bess!
I personally can't stand it, on any eye or any woman.








Ladies, it makes you look like a ****, and like a raccoon, it is ridiculous, stop it, lol.





And if it means anything every guy I kbnow who isn't into sluts can't stand it, sorry.
if you have lighter eyes, its a lot better to use a lighter smoky eye. i have really really light green eyes, so the traditional smokey eye looks way weird on me. :)
Some people can, some cant.


If you have pale skin, i suggest not using the smoky eye, cause it will be to harsh against your skin.
i cant pull it off with certain colors...but if you try greys or dark purples or dark browns and things like that you probably could pull it off.
i think anyone can pull it off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color