Friday, December 4, 2009

What color eye shadow can I use to make my eyes look bigger?

Any suggestions on brands or colors are appreciated. I just want it to look natural, not over the edge, and appropriate for the office. thanks~What color eye shadow can I use to make my eyes look bigger?
Apply white kohl pencil to the inside rim of your lower eyelids. Then use a dark colour eyeliner (such as black, brown, or charcoal) above your top lashes, extending the line outwards beyond the outer corners of your top eyelids a little, at an angle which is slanting slightly upwards. Now apply dark eyeliner below your lower lashes, starting from the middle of your lower eyelids, extending to the outer corners of your eyes. Curl your top lashes with an eyelash curler to open up the eye area, and apply mascara to both top and bottom lashes. Individual false eyelashes applied to the outer halves of your lower eyelids help make the eyes appear larger, especially if you apply them a bit lower (about 2mm lower) than your lower lash lines.





I have small eyes also and i followed this make-up tips from a site.What color eye shadow can I use to make my eyes look bigger?
white
This kind of tricky. If you take a natural colored eyeliner pencil and put beneath your top eyelash (on the skin), then take white eyeliner and put it on your eyelid right on top of the lash line, THEN take coordinating (with your eye color) eyeshadow and color to the crease. Top with clear or brown mascara.
make-up is a turn-off for me
white eye liner


and on the bottom black
If you put some White eyeliner on it will make your eyes look bigger! try it....It works!
Definately bronze or copper, like clinque. A light bronze don't put too much on.
Purple or Silver
white eyeliner! lol it works great for me
it depends on the shape of your eye
If you use a lighter color in the corner of your eye.. kind of like where the tear duct is.. it will open up yours eyes. Dark eye liner is going to make them look smaller most of the time. It doesn't matter what brand you use.. I use Arbonne because I sell it.. but just find something that looks good with your skin tone.
for me, i will wear black eyeliner on the upper eyelid. and wear black mascara. it makes the eyes bigger.
I think that light green because of the color
ive heard that if you put a light shimmery colour on your brow bone, like a white or vanilla that should make ur eyes look bigger. Or you can also try putting a shimmery gold or white near your tear duct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color