Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get the Goth Cat Eye look?

like what products should i use and how to get the effect. and how do you get the smoky eye effect?How do I get the Goth Cat Eye look?
I do that look everyday, but depending on your skin tone, you may have a try a few different things. I use the following:





Maybellene New York Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - It doesn't smudge, so yay. But with this, you want to apply it once on your top lash and go a little beyond your lashes curving it up. Depending on how catty you want it, you can work on how it curves up on the side.


Cover Girl 4-Color shadow in ';Ice Princess.'; - I apply the lighter purple to the whole lid, and line the bottom and top with the darkest tone. I then use the second lightest tone on my brow bone and below my eyebrows. You can use a q-tip to smudge it and make the smokey effect


Then I use the Maybellne Lash Stylist - It really gives you lots of volume and a few coats can give you the affect a fake eyelash would. But careful - Too much and you'll have spikey eyelashes. And no one likes those.


You can tweeze your eyebrows and make them look more defined to help with the cat-like affect.








If anything, it just takes practice and trial and error.





Good luck and hope this helped!How do I get the Goth Cat Eye look?
check out this link! it's perfect!
Black LIQUID eyeliner. It will have a finer point so it will look like a cat eye vs. a bold mistake.
thick eyeliner on both top and under the eye, then u use a black or dark eye Shadow and cover the eyelid... then just to get the full effect you can just use your finger and kinda smear the make-up around your eye, it's really easy.
Black pencil eyeline and a smudge tip brush. You can find it on eyeliners by Mabyleen( I know, bad spelling). Draw a light line and smudge and if you want something darker then apply a little more. If you want cat eyes, use liquid liner. No offense but cat eyes are out.
Use onyx black eyeliner and make it curve upward on your top lid, and for the bottom lid, make it curve down towards your nose.


I do it all the time.
lol, i had the same question not too long ago (not on here tho...i asked on of my friends) i don't know about the Goth Cat Eye look, but the smoky eye effect. i use black eyeliner and just rub it in...or, use a grey eyeshadow. or dark eyeshadow...only put a light layer on then, use your finger to rub it in how you want.


I normally don't do my eyes this way (i do tear lines) so if it doesn't work...sorrys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color