Friday, December 11, 2009

EYE COLOR: What color that you wear makes your eyes look better or stand out?

Also please share your eye color?EYE COLOR: What color that you wear makes your eyes look better or stand out?
i have blue eyes and i wear brown eye shadow and dark brown eyeliner with black mascara. it brings out the blue. My sister has greenish hazel eyes and she wears a dark purple eye shadow and it looks amazing with the green. For brown eyes i'd recommend using a white shimmer eye shadow, and black mascara :) hope i helped!EYE COLOR: What color that you wear makes your eyes look better or stand out?
Blue/green/gray eyes.


White and black look best, surprisingly.


Light green and any shade of blue are also good.





I hate wearing orange (strawberry blonde hair), red, pink (skin complexion - it brings out weird undertones) but everything else looks fine. =)
My eyes are green. When I wear light purple and grayish shadows, it really makes the green pop.
My eyes are hazel and yellow or light green make them stand out.
Green or blue , i have blue eyes





=D
Gold, blues, purples. These makes my eyes stand out!


I have blue eyes!!
my eyes were brown and golden green makes me smart ........stand out
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color