Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to Get A Great Exciting Eye Look?

I have brown eyes and I use black mascara because I love the dramatic and smokey look. My eyelashes are also black too. I wear black eyeliner on my upper lid and use it on the bottom half of my eyes. I sometimes wear the smokey look or just put eyeshadow on all the way away my whole eye. I put black mascara only on the outer corners of my eyes. Anything else I can do?How to Get A Great Exciting Eye Look?
try putting a silvery eye shadow onto the inner part of your eye and blend it into your black make up.It would make a dramatic change! =]How to Get A Great Exciting Eye Look?
My favorite thing is to get a shimmer, at first it looks powdery but after a while of wearing it the oils in your eye make it have the wet look almost and my eyes a POP .... or try purples or greens ...
Umm I don't think there's is really anything else you can do.
GREEN CONTACTS BABY!!





they give you an exotic HOTT look TRY them and you will see
  • fashion necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color