Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why do my eye contacts make my eyes look weird?

They change the shape of my eyes.


Do contacts change shape depending on perscription?


When i wear contacts my eyes look weird and round/small.


They look really different.


I don't remember having this problem with my other box of contacts.


Could they have given me the wrong measurements this time?


and just in case should i check?





Please and thanks.Why do my eye contacts make my eyes look weird?
I think that has to be your imagination.





It is impossible for contacts to do that. Contacts are all round, and don't change shape regardless of the prescription.





Any wrong measurements would just make them not fit you...they can't make your eyes look weird or smaller than your other ones did.





Maybe just a stronger prescription and you are seeing yourself differently , but I'm sure your eyes look the same to anyone else.Why do my eye contacts make my eyes look weird?
Really mine don't do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color