Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I make my eye look bigger?

I have small eyes and chubby cheeks (a baby face).... what make up tricks can I use to make my eye stand out more?





RIght now I line my upper lids and the outer corners of my lower lashline, highlight my eyes with a light shade from the inner corner of my eyes and up to the browbone, then I use a darker color in the crease.How do I make my eye look bigger?
follow these steps one by one


1- Use eyeliner only on the outer rim of the eyelids, not the inner rim.


2- Blend eyeliner with a cotton swab rather than leaving it as a harsh line.





3- Avoid drawing eyeliner on the inner corner of the lower lid; instead, start the line at the beginning of eyelash growth or even closer to the middle of the eye.


4- Use a light shade of eye shadow on the upper lid leading up to the brow, which will open up the eye. A darker color can be used in the fold of the eye.





5- Consider wearing false eyelashes to give your eyes a more wide-eyed, innocent look. Be sure to use natural-looking eyelashes.


6- Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler before applying mascara to give you the same effect as false eyelashes.





7- Try a black mascara if brown does not bring out your eyes enoughHow do I make my eye look bigger?
you will need:


Mascara


Eyeliner


white or light color eyeshadow.





Steps:


Line on the top and on the bottom. Make sure its a thin line so it doesnt look weird. Then add a small amount of light color eyeshadow on your lid but make sure it doesnt POP too much. Then get your mascara (curling mascara preferable) and apply it only on your top lashes. Make sure you make your eyelashes long and curly with the mascara. If you cant do that with the mascara then just get an eyelash curler and curl your eyelashes.





works for me.
picturing you in my imagination i think medium brown eyeliner and kinda dark but not tooo dark eyeshadow on your lower lids and a lighterr color of green or bashee(idk how to spell it) or a light brown would look devine on your upper lids close to your eyebrows. When i grow up i am going to be a beautician... if you have any other questions just messege me! thanx!:))
use a lighter shade on your eye uptil the centre of the lid..then on the outer edge,use a black or any dark colour(this will make your eye stand out prominently)...then on mid of the lid,the eye liner should be little thicker...on the edges have it thin and on the outer edge take it a very bit further(outside eye)...i hope it wud really make your eyes look gorgeous!!!
Have a light colour such as light blue and fade it going up to your eye brow. Don't outline your eyes in a dark colour because this points out that they are small. Have a light lipgloss drawing all attention to the eyes and making them look biger.








hope that helps !!!


xxx
use mascara on your upper lashes and on the outer lower lashes.
you can find great tips for your questions at:





http://mydailycosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color