Friday, December 4, 2009

Is it possible to create a really subtle smokey eye look with brown eyeliner?

REALLY subtle. just so that my eyes look darker and a little more defined. The brown eyeliner I have has got a goldeny shimmer to it.





and can you please tell me how to do it?





thanks!Is it possible to create a really subtle smokey eye look with brown eyeliner?
It is very much possible!


LIGHT EYE LINER ON THE TOP AND A LITTLE DARK BROWN EYE SHAWDOW ON BOTTEM





BLEND THE EYE SHAWDOW





THE CHOICES OF COLOR IS THE MAIN FACTOR





GOOOD LUCKKKKIs it possible to create a really subtle smokey eye look with brown eyeliner?
What you can do is, draw the line on your eye like the normal line than with your finger you smudge it, till it is almost gone but not gone. I preffer doing it with my finger because it is skin and will smudge it well, have done it plenty of times, always works. With the Q-tip or cotton swab it hurts my eyelid, kinda burns and also removes too mcuh, with your finger cose it is skin, it is kinda like doing it with that, gosh I forgot the name, it is that triangular pad they use to apply makeup, like foundation or so! You draw the line on the part where you put the eye shadow on the eyelid! Make sure you don't make the line too thick or strong though. That should do it, I have hazel green eyes so I do it with green eye liner and that makes my eyes look beautiful, but black will do it too! Never tries brown, maybe I should, you could do the same with blue or any other color! After it put on mascara and you are good to go!


Good luck and let me know if there is anything else you wanna know! Ex-Model! ME!


Love


Pearl
yea
well draw a line by ur eyelashes take a cotton swab and smudge

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color