Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do certain eye colors make your eyes look larger?

I'm thinking of getting colored contacts and was just wondering. Could it be brown, cuz I've heard people say ';big brown eyes'; more than any other color.Do certain eye colors make your eyes look larger?
no...its the shape of ur eye that determines it size, not colorDo certain eye colors make your eyes look larger?
No way, your eyes are gorgeus
I don't know Hazle maybe...
I have brown and I'm told that a lot but my little girl has huge blue eyes and people also tell her how big her eyes are.
No, the color of your eyes doesn't make your eyes look bigger or smaller. The shape of your eyes do and how you apply make-up also can make them look bigger. When putting on eye shadow, stick to the color that matches your eyes and don't use any make-up that defines the boundaries of your eyes (e.g., eye liner).
I dont think any color makes you eyes look bigger they just make your eyes stand out a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color