Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I reduce the tired/puffy eye look?

Hi, I am getting married in 8 days and was wondering how do I get rid of that tired/puffy eyes look quickly? I have of course seen people use cucumbers but does it really work? Thanks in advance!How can I reduce the tired/puffy eye look?
Just like promoqueen said! I never tried the cucumbers but it seems relaxing! I also tried to put the cotton swabs in water and then freeze them. Let them sit on ur eyes! It works for me. Good luck on your wedding and congradulations!How can I reduce the tired/puffy eye look?
Benefit has a product called de-puffing action eye-gel.


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>





i suggest refrigerating the cucumber slices first and applying it to you eyes and then applying a de-puffing eye product for a maximum effect. If you don't have cucumbers than thats okay. Cucumbers don't really do anything themselves. The water in the cucumber and the coldness of it work together to de-puff your eyes. The veggie DOES NOT de-puff your eyes. So you can use a cold and wet face towel too.
The best of all remedies is to take several cotton balls soak them in milk for a few minutes and take those and lay them on your eyes...You will be amazed....Always works for me......squeeze the milk out a little and lay onto your eye.....very relaxing and helpful....good luck with the wedding...
firmly press on the corners of your eyes. blink about 20 times. this will increase blood circulation and the puffiness will go away. by the way, congratulations. i wish you and your future husband all the best.
I have the same problem. Put tea bags over your eyes, or you can try the cold spoon under water or ice.
i was just going to suggest that...Yeah it does they're very good for your skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color