Friday, June 25, 2010

What does ';pink eye'; look and feel like?

I've never had it, but I believe I may be getting it.


My eye has a red blotchy area near the inner corner and it feels as if there's something stuck on my eye.


Also, both of my eyes have been very dry all day.


I'm not sure if it's just a matter of my eyes being dry or if something is wrong.





Sound familiar to anyone?


Thanks in advance.


:)What does ';pink eye'; look and feel like?
Conjunctivitis(pink eye) is an inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye. Typically it presents with morning crust and drainage. It will remain red/pink and irritated. It tends to feel as if there is something in it, like sand or an eyelash. It is very contagious. you must continuously wash anything that is near your eye. the cure is prescription steroid eye drops and it will be better in no time.What does ';pink eye'; look and feel like?
conjunctivitis/pink eye/ chunky eye-tis as my little brother calls it, is very itchy, stings a bit, and makes the eye very red and gunky.





if you even suspect you have it, wash your hands plenty of times a day, with a different soap and towel from everyone else, and try to touch your eye as little as possible, incase youve touched youre eye and then something else without noticing, as this can spread it to other people.





if you have dry eyes then i duobt you have conjunctivitis because it causes the opposite usually. you may just have dry eyes, with and eyelash stuck in onewhich is causing the irritation in the corner.
If you have a discharge, it is painful, and your eye: It is caused by many different things (virus, bacteria), so the best thing to do is go to the optometrist to get the right meds so that it heals and you don't infect others. :)
it sounds to me like u have a sty they hurt n feel like u have something in ur eye n is only in one eye some one once told me to hold a warm wash cloth on it it will go a way
you would know if it was pink eye. when you wake up it will be reaaly pink and inflame closed shut with goop and it will itch terribly it sucks.
I suggest going to a dr. it couldn't hurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color