Friday, June 25, 2010

How can I get Rihanna's smokey eye look in her video ';Umbrella';?

It looks cool and I would love to get the look!How can I get Rihanna's smokey eye look in her video ';Umbrella';?
I love her look in that video too. I have tried it, and its really chic!





Firstly i apply silver/grey eyeshadow on my eyelids and blend it in well. Then i use a black eyeliner and smudge it underneath the lower eyelashes, and inner rims of my eyes. I then apply lots of mascara, and add a bit more eyeliner around the edges and blend it in well.How can I get Rihanna's smokey eye look in her video ';Umbrella';?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * How to get Smokey Eyes


http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/08/m鈥?/a>
I don't know the video, but Cargo makes a compact with cream eyeliner and powder eyeliner, it's called ';Smoky Eye Duo';. The black one is called ';Katmandu'; (I love mine), but it comes in dark grey, brown, blue, etc, too. Or get any good cream liner and powder liner.





Get a good eyeliner brush with a narrow, angled edge, and if you can find one, a small smudge brush. Use the cream liner with the liner brush first around your eyes but don't extend it like a cat's eye. Then go over it with either brush with the powder liner. This is so that the cream line is softened, you don't want it too neat, and to smudge the outer corners.





That should do it. Just practice and compare to magazine pictures, if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color