Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How i can use eye shadow colors and shapes to make my eyes look wider and attractive?

I am egyptian with white skin %26amp; black hair


I also want to be a friend of any girl here we will have many things to chat onHow i can use eye shadow colors and shapes to make my eyes look wider and attractive?
Cat eyes are pretty and will make your eyes look wider.How i can use eye shadow colors and shapes to make my eyes look wider and attractive?
using the colors of metallic blue , green or gold , can accent your eyes , %26amp; make them stand out . you can also use eyeliner to widen your eyes , %26amp; accentuate the shape of your eyes .
line your bottom lid with a white makes your eyes look wider
Depends on how light your skin is. If you are really fair, then go for a really dark brown/boarderline black eyeliner and light colors like light pinks and browns. If you're darker then, I would go with black eyeliner and then maybe some darker colors like puprle or dark brown. Hope this helps.
u can use eye liner or a bunch of eye shadow? i think that will work? good luck!!!!!!! LOL
yeah doo cleopatra that ould be so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color