Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I make my eye lashers look more and thicker?

I need help please ,


Or how should i do my eye lashes im trying to impress a guy tonight =]How do I make my eye lashers look more and thicker?
volumizer mascara and put on a lot and a lotHow do I make my eye lashers look more and thicker?
A trick my grandmother taught me: apply your mascara and make sure your lashes are separated before they dry. While still drying, apply some foundation powder and apply another coat of mascara. It'll thicken them beyond belief :-D Be sure to separate again lest you look like you have tarantulas growing out of your eyes ;-)
i love volume exact mascara by covergirl, it plumps without clumping.
Castor oil
You can go two ways on this. You can get a two step lash building mascara like Maybelline XXL or you can get a set of false eyelashes. Using eyeliner at the base of your lashes also makes them look fuller.
i like to put black liner right under the top lash layyer. if you want very think lashes swipe some clear goss on, then add mabaline (blackst black pink bottle) orks best because it dosent clump! if your going out you can add some charcoal grey to the crease.
I say get some fake eyelashes. Then put on some good mascara.
definately go with sky highlights maybellie OR panoramic curl! they r both absolutely ahhhmazing and definately impress that some1!
Wear volumizer maskgara from cover girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color