Saturday, June 26, 2010

What color should I wear to make my green eye's look better?

What shirt color should I wear to have my eye's look greener.What color should I wear to make my green eye's look better?
Blue. The color of your eyes are enhanced with the wavelength of that spectrum of light that blue absorbs.





You are lucky. Green eyes. You must be looking very good.What color should I wear to make my green eye's look better?
i'll just answer with a colour that would be good that hasn't been mentioned...purple. But, seeing as it's christmas...red could be a good match-up ;P


hmmm...it's all so hard to say if your skin and hair colour isn't mentioned though.
glittery gold - because they blend really nice


or black because it makes your eye like more striking due to contrast


i LOVE green eyees :) lucky x
I have green eyes too and usually people say green clothes make them look brighter and greener when I choose darker greens to wear.Hope this helps:)
Burnt orange is nice with green and will contrast your eyes... so lucky having green eyes :)
usually green shirts help


cuz it brings out the colors since they match x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color