Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I make my eye lids look even?

Ok so for some reason my eye lids are uneven. I think its because I rubbed my eye lid to much but now when I wear eye shadow it looks a little lower them my other eye lid. Thers like a wrinkle preventing it from going in all the way. How do I get rid of it?How do I make my eye lids look even?
haha i have that too i think a lot of people do. here's what i do:


on the one that shows more eyelid, put more eyeliner and on the one that looks like it has less eyelid, put a little less eyeliner. it gives the effect that its evened out. not too dramatic though because then you could tell but it at least gets you by until you find something better. hope i helped :)How do I make my eye lids look even?
Benefit's Lemon Aid is a color correcting eye lid primer. You should try it
I have the same thing too!! :o





I don't know how either... :/





We need answers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color